Friday 6 August 2010

Bai Bai Nagoya!

I am leaving Nagoya and have some stuff to sell - please see the posts below for information, and if you have any questions then just leave a comment here or email me.

I live in Minami-ku, in between Kanayama and Oe (on the Meitetsu line). Anything you buy you will have to collect and pay for in cash. I can provide better driving directions once you confirm what you want!

ALL PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE!  So if you want something but think I am overcharging (?!) then just let me know and propose a price.

All of this stuff has only been owned by me for just over a year, with the exception of the fridge who I got from a friend who got it new. I am a clean girl who takes care of things, so it is all in decent condition.

The last day for collection is the 27th August.

Email me to arrange collection!  fiona@i.softbank.jp

No comments:

Post a Comment